"Feel The Emotion": The Key To Proper Assimilation
Students and teachers are encouraged to use the 3 step process to assimilate their written affirmations or vision as follows:
1-Read the words
2- Visualize or picture it
3- Feel the emotion
21 Keys Pg. 103-104
The 21 Keys program restates these same imperatives many ways. Their web-site states the following:
"Each program is focused on raising the self-esteem of the individual, as well as enhancing their self-efficacy – the individual’s opinion of their ability to make things happen."
The 21 Keys Program encourages teachers to learn how to experience and teach subconscious psychomanipulation using the psychotechnologies contained within the program:
Meditation and Visualization (according to occultists, this is a shortcut to unlocking all the mysteries of mysticism) In the 21 Key program visualization is a major emphasis.
The program is exactly the same in respect to the 21 Keys program for PPSD.
Summary: The Evidence Has Indicated The Following
- The 21 Keys program has significant and strong ties to the New Age Movement and Modern Mind Cult
- The 21 Keys Program is similar in scope and content to other programs produced by The Pacific Institute which are unambiguously New Age thoroughly presenting New Age philosophical constructs and mind altering techniques.
- The primary methods of the 21 Keys Training are based on eastern and metaphysical religious structures and mind dynamics which have been incorporated into many major Universities psychological and behaviorial health programs and curriculum.
- The 21 Keys program encourages teachers to use cognitive psychomanipulation techniques on themselves and students, and suggests that the teachers engage students with additional techniques contained within the program.
- This 21 Keys concept is filled with emotivisms, That cross feelings with thoughts and leads individuals to say ‘I feel’ when they mean ‘I think’, and then – an easy shift – to allow feeling to trump thinking, and then to replace it altogether. An example of this is:
"Beliefs are built in 3 dimensions. 1- Words or language, 2- Images, 3- emotion or feeling which is the most powerful dimension. These 3 dimensions of thought are called "self-Talk" "another word for self-talk is, very simply, an affirmation." 21 Keys Pg.63 (This idea separates "thinking", feeling and belief and thus leads one to share how they feel as opposed to what they think.)
- The focus of the 21 Keys program is similar to that of cultic religious indoctrination practices, offering affirmations and assimilation techniques and a targeted deprogramming of traditional values. This is unacceptable at the Public School Level and could potentially be a violation of law.
Additional Resource Material:
- ‘New Age Training for Achieving Your Potential’ (Louis Tice, Seattle: Pacific Institute, 1980)
- ‘21 Keys for High Performance Teaching & Learning’ Audio Assimilation Journal & Video Resource Guide (The Pacific Institute Inc)
- The Pacific Institute Inc., http://www.thepacificinstitute.com/
- Cult Awareness Information Center ~ http://www.culthelp.com/
- ‘Hidden Dangers Of The Rainbow’ (Constance Cumby 1983)
- The Pali Canon/Buddhism ~ http://www.wickipedia.com/
- Human Agency ~ http://www.cambridge.org/
- The Christian Research Institute ~ http://www.equip.org/
- ‘The New Age Movement: The Celebration Of Self’ (Paul Heelas 1996 Blackwell Publishing Pg. 63)
- ‘The Counterfeit Christ Of The New Age Movement’ (Ron Rhodes 1990, Baker Book House Publishing)
The complete booklet and critique of the Pacific Institute's 21 Keys program can be receive for free by emailing me at Dunamis1@netzero.com or by calling the office at 1(877)677-6599.
Pastor Harvey Burnett - Exec. Director